Submit Your Own Loopy Header
Introducing Loopy, SPU’s new-and-improved weekly e-newsletter exclusively for students. What time is tonight’s basketball game? Consult Loopy. Need scholarship info? Loopy’s got it for you. Spacing on the deadline for winter registration? Look no further than Loopy.
The best part? You yourself can contribute to Loopy’s awesomeness, by submitting the artwork for the weekly header images. Up for the challenge? Draw, build, sculpt, shred, form, photograph the word “Loopy,” and your creation just might be chosen for a future issue!
Look below for the details on how to show off your artistic endeavors.
1. Download the Header Template (652 KB PSD)
2. Open the Template in Photoshop*
3. Open the folder on the layer called “Make Your Own Header”
4. Drop your photo or scanned image of your drawing onto the layer called “Place Your Image Here” (your image must be at least 412 pixels by 200 pixels (or 6 inches by 3 inches), 72 DPI and in jpeg format)
5. Change the right color stripe to match your photo (make sure the logo above it is still legible)
7. Email us your photoshop file! Send to: email@example.com, email title “Header Submission”
*If you don’t have access to Photoshop, simply email us your photograph or scanned image and we’ll do all the work for you! (Please send an image that is at least 6 inches by 3 inches, 72 DPI, and in jpeg format.)
1. Be creative
2. Do not move or delete the SPU logo or the color stripe behind it
3. Do not change the color of the SPU logo
4. You’re free to spell out “Loopy” however you like— by drawing it, painting it, tattooing it, forming it out of objects or people, shaving it, etc. But your image must clearly say “Loopy”
5. No obscene or suggestive images will be considered
Note: Selection of images for use in the e-newsletter is at discretion of Student Programs and University Communications