Student and Staff Resources
The MA-TESOL Intranet website is for current students of the MA-TESOL program at Seattle Pacific University.
Please take some time to explore and familiarize yourself with the information on this site. It provides information, resources, and forms you'll need during your time as a student.
Information and guidelines:
- Current Job Opportunities
- MA-TESOL Student Handbook
- Teaching Practicum
- Conventions & Conferences
- Mentoring Program
- Course Descriptions
- Thesis Option
Forms and documents:
- Current MA-TESOL Course Schedule
- Advising Checklists
- Suggested Course Rotation
- Teaching Practicum Handbook
- Online Teaching Practicum Placement Application
- Practicum Placement Reminder: Access the MA-TESOL Intranet site to apply online for a Teaching Practicum placement. Applications must be submitted by the 15th day of the quarter, two quarters before you intend to start your Phase I Teaching Practicum (not including Summer Session.) Failure to submit the application by the deadline may delay your Phase I Practicum by one quarter.
- Need an override to register for a Linguistics Course or Practicum? Contact the Program Coordinator with your Student ID number and the CRN for the course.
- Need help logging into Banner? Student Academic Services is available to help you at email@example.com.