Dates to Avoid
Holidays or final exams are not the best time to plan your visit. You're always welcome to walk around campus, but little or no visit services are offered on these 2013-2014 dates:
|| November 11 (Observed)
|Autumn Quarter Finals Week
|Student Christmas Break
||December 21- January 1
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day
|Winter Quarter Finals Week
|Spring Quarter Finals Week
*Campus Tours & Counselor Appointments available
Note: During the first week of each quarter, finals week of each quarter, Christmas break, and Spring break, the only opportunities for visitors are a regular campus tour and a meeting with an admissions counselor. Also, during the summer, we only offer tours and admissions counselor appointments, in addition to our scheduled Summer Visit Days. During an all campus closure (for example, the week between Christmas and New Years or Presidents Day), no tours or admissions counselor appointments will be available.
Tips to help you plan your visit to campus
- Arrangements for class visits, overnight stays, and transportation must be made two weeks in advance.
- Transportation is available only for Preview Events.
- Class visits are available with a two-class maximum.
- Overnight stays are available with a one-night maximum.
- Transportation is available for special Preview Events between 8 a.m.–10 p.m. (keep in mind flight times vs. when the student would need to be at the airport!)
- With two weeks notice, transportation from the airport, train station, or bus station to SPU is complimentary for prospective students attending a Preview Event; each additional guest may request transportation for $20 each way.