Student Ministry Coordinator Program
The purpose of the Student Ministry Coordinator (SMC) program is to serve the spiritual needs of students living in the residence halls. Through God's wisdom and strength, the SMC seeks to glorify him with the example of personal lifestyle, and prays for the students on their floor, provides spiritual growth and discipling opportunities, loves and encourages floormates, nurtures and empowers potential spiritual and campus leaders, and works in partnership with the Resident Advisor (RAs) to develop a floor that strives to become Christlike.
Ways to Connect:
- Watch a video introduction of the SMC Ministry here.
- If you are interested in serving as a 2016-2017 Campus Student Ministry Coordinator (CSMC), applications are here, due February 3rd by 5:00 PM to the 2nd SUB.
- If you are interested in serving as a 2016-2017 Resident Hall Ministry Coordinator (RHMC), applications are here, due February 19th by 5:00 PM to the 2nd SUB.
- If you are interested in serving as a 2016-2017 SMC, applications will be released in 2016.
- If you are interested in a small group study, prayer or discipleship opportunites contact your floor SMC.
For more information about the SMC Program, please contact:
Lindsey Catton (email)
Andrew Erne (email)
Deb Nondorf (email)
* The Student Ministry Coordinator Program is a collaborative partnership between the Office of Christian Community and Ministry (OCCM) and the Associated Students of Seattle Pacific.