So when you pursue graduate studies at SPU, you will:
- Learn with professors (never teaching assistants) who model active scholarship and a Christian worldview. They’ll reinforce classroom theory by emphasizing hands-on research, field studies, and colloquia.
- Develop critical-thinking skills through personal mentoring relationships with professionals and experts, in a rich environment of cooperative and reciprocal learning.
- Understand and engage a multicultural and complex world through service and leadership, with a distinct vision for, and commitment to, global and cultural reconciliation.
- Master specialized competencies in your field today — not the least of which is the ability to pursue lifelong learning and to encourage others along the way.
- Graduate with an advanced degree that gives you the tools to succeed, influence policy, promote positive change, and help fulfill SPU’s ultimate vision of engaging the culture and changing the world.