Ask a Librarian - Chat
We are trying out a new chat service! To chat with a librarian simply click on the blue link on the lower right of the screen. If there is a librarian logged on, it will say "Chat Now," otherwise you will be prompted to leave us a message.
Ask a Librarian: Text
Send your question as a text message to 425-780-7830.
- The librarian texting service is available when the Reference Desk is open.
- Note: Texting is not necessarily the fastest reference option; questions submitted during off hours will be answered when the Reference Desk next opens.
- Standard text messaging fees apply.
Ask a Librarian: Call
Contact the Reference Desk at 206-281-2419.
Ask a Librarian: Email
Use the form below or email email@example.com.
- During the hours the Reference Desk is open we will respond to your question within one to two hours.
- Questions asked during the evenings and weekends will be responded to by the next day.
If you would like to be contacted by your subject librarian and don't know who that is, check the list of librarians by subject area. You may then contact them directly or type their name in the above box.