Student Financial Services is partnering with Nelnet Campus Commerce to offer flexible
payment plan options to help spread your payments out into manageable monthly
How does it work?
An annual plan will cover the entire school year. The plan
will be rebalanced throughout the year if your charges or aid change; the
annual plan will also rebalance if necessary at the start of each quarter, once
your charges and aid are final. There is also a quarterly plan available.
Your monthly payments will be automatically withdrawn from
your bank account, or charged to your credit card, on the 10th of
each month. The Annual Plan and the Quarterly Plan for Autumn will be available
in late August. The Winter and Spring Plans will be available later in the
Once the plan is available you can see if you are eligible,
and sign up, through Nelnet’s payment site QuikPAY.
- Students: You can access the payment plan
account in Banner by following the link to “View Invoices and Pay Online.”
- Parents who are Authorized Payers can access the payment
plan via the QuikPAY
- Annual Plan for three quarters: $100
- Quarterly Plan: $50
Sign Up Deadlines
- Sign up by October 1 for a 9-month plan
- Sign up by November 1 for an 8-month option (Autumn Quarter charges will be due by October 10 for those not on the payment plan.
- Autumn: sign up by October 1
- Winter: Sign up by January 1
- Spring: Sign up by April 1
Our Payment Worksheet may help you determine if the payment plan is right for you. It includes a sample of a monthly installment schedule.
If payments are not received by their dates due, the account will be subject to late fees and holds on registration, transcripts, and diplomas. (See Late Charges and Payments.)