- Log in to your account on SPU’s Banner Information System.
Once in Banner, choose “Student Menu.”
Next choose “New Student Menu.”
Finally, choose “Advance Tuition Payment.”
- If you created a Banner account while working on your SPU application, simply enter your username and password.
- If you haven’t created a Banner account yet, obtain your SPU username and password at spu.edu/FindMyID.
The link has a secure connection and is available 24 hours a day. You can pay with an e-check (with a no-fee service) or by credit card (with a 2.75 percent transaction fee). Mastercard, American Express, Visa, and Discover Card are accepted.
Paying with a Paper Check
SPU cannot accept credit or debit card payments over the phone or in person. If you would prefer to pay by paper check:
- Make a $200 check payable to “Seattle Pacific University.”
- Write your ID number on the check’s memo line.
- Mail your deposit to Office of Undergraduate Admissions:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Seattle Pacific University
3307 3rd Ave. W., Suite 115
Seattle, WA 98119-1922
*Advance Payment is not refundable after May 1.
What happens after Advance Payment?
Once your payment is complete ... congratulations! You're officially a Falcon. We can't wait to welcome you to campus.
Get ready to experience life-changing relationships, gain a superb education, and make connections with others who also want to engage the culture and change the world.
Here are your next steps to prepare for an exciting new year:
Have you been accepted for Winter or Spring quarter?
Here's your Off-Quarter Checklist
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 206-281-2021; 800-366-3344; or firstname.lastname@example.org.