Transfer Student Requirements and Deadlines
Admission is based on a comprehensive review of each application. While GPA is the most important factor in the review process, the quality of your writing demonstrated through the application essays, recommendations, and sometimes standardized test scores also impact the results.
- The Common Application. (Make sure to fill out the SPU section of the "My Colleges" tab)
- If you are interested in attending for Fall 2016, you will need to submit a paper version of the Common Application. Instructions and the application can be found here.
- For all other quarters, please use the Common Application online.
- $50 application fee.
- Official transcript* from each college attended.
- Final high school transcript and SAT or ACT score. Only required for students who have taken fewer than 45 college level quarter credits (30 semester) since high school graduation at the time of application.
You do not need to submit the Secondary School Report (a document completed by your high school counselor) or the Registrar's Report (a document completed by your college or university registrar).
*Send your transcripts to
Seattle Pacific University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 115
Seattle, WA 98119-1922
For more information about Transfer Student Procedures, visit the 2016–17 Undergraduate Catalog.
If you intend to pursue direct admission to the nursing major, you may apply only for Autumn Quarter. The deadline is January 15.
You must also provide additional application materials to the Prelicensure Nursing Program.
Email email@example.com or call 206-281-2021 or 800-366-3344.