Transferring Credits to SPU
Interested in seeing how your classes may transfer? Check out our Transfer Course Equivalency Guide.
Please keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive. If your courses are not listed, we are glad to offer you a preliminary transcript evaluation if you do one of the following:
If you would like a preliminary evaluation of how your credits will transfer to SPU and have met one of the above requirements, please request a transcript evaluation by providing the following information:
- Full Name
- SPU ID Number (if known)
- All College(s) attended (attach unofficial transcripts for each)
- If you would like additional class(es) evaluated that are not listed on your transcripts, please provide the course name, number and description for each class.
- Intended Major(s)
- Intended Quarter of Enrollment
Please allow at least 2 weeks' notice to process your request. Your request may be submitted via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 206-281-2544, Attn: Transfer Admissions
- Mailing Address:
Seattle Pacific University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 115
Seattle, WA 98119-1922
*Please Note: If you have already received admission to SPU, your transfer work is automatically evaluated by the Office of Student Academic Services. You can access this information through SPU’s online student information system, Banner. For more information on this process, how to access and review this information, as well as next steps and options for questions, please review this helpful guide.
Email email@example.com or call 206-281-2021 or 800-366-3344.