Admitted Student Preview
April 6-7, 2017
Don’t just read about what it’s like to be a college student. Live it!
Have you been admitted to SPU? Congratulations! Join us at this exclusive event just for Admitted Students.
You'll get to...
- Hear from a noted SPU alum
- Take a sunset Seattle cruise along the waterfront or visit the Seattle Art Museum
- Meet current students and experience residence hall life during your overnight stay
- Learn about next steps with New Student Advising, Financial Aid, and Housing
- Participate in tours of campus, residence halls, and buildings
- Attend a Majors & Co-Curricular Fair and meet your future professors
- And more!
Check out campus one last time, be a part of the SPU community, hear from SPU’s President Dan Martin, and meet tons of students who’ll also be calling SPU home in Autumn 2017.
Curious about Admitted Student Preview? Check out a sample schedule!
You will be assigned to a student volunteer who will host you overnight in a residence hall. Parents traveling with their student can check out these nearby hotels.
Complimentary SPU shuttles from the airport, train station, Seattle ferry terminal, or bus station are available for prospective students attending Admitted Student Preview. However, students must request transportation with two weeks notice to guarantee their spot.
Each additional guest may request transportation for $20 each way. However, priority seating will be given to admitted students needing shuttle transportation.
For students registering within two weeks of event date, we will try to accommodate requests based on space available on existing shuttles.
We recognize you play a huge role in the college decision making process, and we hope you can join your student at Admitted Student Preview. There will be two sessions specifically for parents. If you are traveling with your student, you can check out these nearby hotels, some of which offer SPU discounts.