Admitted Student Preview Travel Vouchers
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is pleased to offer travel vouchers to admitted students needing assistance with their travel costs to campus for Admitted Student Preview. SPU will reimburse up to $50 for in-state students and up to $100 for out-of-state students who attend this event.
To receive reimbursement, please follow the guidelines below.
Collect the proper documentation to record your travel expenses.
- Travel by personal vehicle: copy of directions from your home to SPU that includes mileage documentation, plus a gas receipt dated between April 1 and April 10, 2017
- Air travel: flight itinerary that includes the cost for your airfare
- Train: copy of your rail receipt
- Public transportation: your bus ticket plus a copy of Google Maps directions from your address to SPU and from SPU to your address, each displaying the bus fare based upon time of travel (note: price may be different for these two trips because of peak time differential pricing)
- Taxi or ridesharing service (e.g. Uber or Lyft): copy of your receipts
Submit your documentation by April 15, 2017, with the following information:
- Your SPU ID
- The name of the individual for your reimbursement check
- Mailing address for your reimbursement check
Submit your reimbursement request and supporting documentation to email@example.com or mail to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Seattle Pacific University
3307 3rd Ave. W, Ste. 115
Seattle, WA 98119
All reimbursements will be issued as a check via mail. Allow up to four weeks after submission deadline (April 15) for processing your reimbursement. SPU must verify that you attended Admitted Student Preview before we are able to produce your reimbursement.