Bringing a group of students to campus? Sign up for a group visit! We are happy to customize a visit for your group that may include a campus tour, lunch in our dining hall, a presentation from an admissions counselor, and more.
Group Visit Guidelines
To ensure that you and your students receive all that Seattle Pacific has to offer, review the following information and govern yourself accordingly.
- Please give us at least three weeks’ advance notice when scheduling a visit to Seattle Pacific.
- Bus parking on campus must be reserved three weeks in advance. If parking is not
reserved, buses will be required to find street parking during your visit.
- No less than one week prior to your visit, send a final head count of all students attending. We will use this number to pay in advance for lunch on campus, as well as secure classroom space. If your numbers should fluctuate in any way, please keep us updated.
- Inform us in advance if anyone in your group needs special accommodations.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your visit to campus, please give at least five business days’ notice. If we do not receive proper notice, you may be billed for the cost of lunch on campus.
We look forward to hosting your group on campus!