Campus Tours and Individual Visits
Visiting campus is a great way to explore Seattle Pacific University and discover all that it has to offer. You'll get a chance to interact with current students, learn about academic and co-curricular programs, and imagine life as a Falcon. Check out the available undergraduate visit options below!
To set up an individual visit for a prospective undergraduate student, give us a call (800-366-3344) or hit the button below to customize your visit.
Current students lead one-hour tours. Tours depart at:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Tuesday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Saturday at 11 a.m. on non-holiday weekends during the academic year.
Meet the person who could be reading your application. Appointments are available most week days between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. During your
appointment, you can ask questions and get answers.
If you want to expand upon your essay or transcripts,
ask to schedule an interview. Your family can join for an appointment
afterward, if time allows. We suggest scheduling the interview within a one- to
two-month window of when you apply.
Come see our professors in action! Class visits are available most weeks during the school year. Don't forget to check dates to avoid.
Hoping to meet with a professor, current student, or staff member? Let us know!
You are welcome to dine in Gwinn Commons, attend a game or theatrical performance, or join any of our weekly University Ministries worship services:
- Chapel (Tuesdays at 11:10 a.m.) features congregational singing, prayer, and a message from a special guest.
- Group (Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m.) is a contemporary service with almost an hour of continuous music, prayer, art response, and meditation.
- Communion (Fridays at 12:30 p.m.) is a contemplative prayer service focused on the celebration of the Eucharist.
*These options require at least two weeks advance notice and are subject to availability.