When you locate a course of interest, there are several details you should note:
- Registration procedures vary for Continuing Education courses offered through SPU’s Center for Professional Education, depending on the type of course you select.
- If the course description instructs you to preregister or register with an outside partner program, follow the instructions as stated.
- Nearly all site-based courses require calling a contact person to pre-register for the course. Instructions and contact information will be included in the specific course description.
- There are often multiple offerings of the same course throughout the academic term.
- Refund policies vary between courses. See more information here.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration via debit or credit card. Continuing Education courses do not qualify for financial aid.
- If you are a new student, you will be directed to set up your student account as part of the registration process.
Most continuing education courses are offered on a continuing bases and you may register for them at any time throughout the year. Once you register, you will have 364 days to complete your course, unless the course states otherwise. Continuing Education students may take no more than 60 credits in an academic year (July 1 – June 30) and any credits taken above this limit will be disallowed.