Admission Information: Master of Education (MEd)
in Educational Leadership
Applicants will have at least a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. The MEd in Educational Leadership admits candidates each quarter.
Applicants must submit the following items to the Graduate Center.
- Application and $50 application processing fee.
- Copy of current Washington state teaching certificate, front and back (not required for Program Administrator Certification candidates).
- Official transcript(s) from each college/university attended.
- Personal statement (1–2 pages).
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam) or (MAT) Miller Analogies Test scores taken within five years of application. Preferred minimum combined verbal and quantitative score of 950 for the old GRE test. On the revised GRE, preferred minimum of verbal - 148 and quantitative - 147. Preferred minimum scaled score of 400 for the MAT.*
- Two letters of recommendation (one supervisory, one professional).
*The GRE or MAT will be waived for students who achieved at least either a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA, or a 3.0 in the last 45 credits of completed undergraduate coursework.
Autumn Quarter: August 15
Winter Quarter: November 15
Spring Quarter: February 15
Summer Session: May 15