Immerse is for high school students like you who are ready to invest in your faith and discover your identity as one of both knowledge and action. With a broadened awareness of who Jesus is, who you are, and how those stories intersect, you will be equipped to live out your identity in your home, school, church, community, and world.
Registration is OPEN for the summer 2021 program. Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/immerseyouthdisciplship for the latest info.
NEW STUDENTS: REGISTER HERE
Over the course of 7 days, you’ll grow as a disciple of Jesus. Learn more
Immerse yourself in intentional study, fun, spiritual disciplines, and reflection.
The Week of Immerse
Sunday (July 11)
- In-Person: Optional Afternoon Campus Hangout
- Virtual: Evening Welcome and Worship
Monday (July 12)
- Virtual: Afternoon "Story" Course; Evening Small Groups and Worship
Tuesday (July 13)
- Virtual: Afternoon "Creed" Course; Evening Small Groups and Worship
Wednesday (July 14)
- In-Person: Afternoon/Evening Gathering: Recreation, Campus Tour, Meal, Worship
Thursday (July 15)
- Virtual: Afternoon "Mission" Course; Evening Small Groups and Worship
Friday (July 16)
- Virtual: Afternoon "Connect" Course; Evening Small Groups and Worship
Saturday (July 17)
- In-Person: Morning Gathering: Meal, Worship, Commissioning
**Please note that this schedule is tentative. As COVID-19 state and campus guidelines change, plans are also subject to change.
**The above schedule reflects the hybrid option, though there is still an all-virtual option available where elements of the in-person gatherings will be streamed live!