The CCC Has Gone Virtual
As our campus makes changes for spring, we wanted to let you know that the Center for Career and Calling is here to help you now and throughout Spring Quarter. We’ll be in touch as our offerings develop for Spring Quarter, but here are some ways to get career and vocational discernment support right now.
1. Connect with our team
- We are open virtually! Call us at 206-281-2485 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d love to help.
- Virtual 1:1 appointments – Sign up for appointments on Handshake as usual. A career counselor will follow up with video (Microsoft Teams) and phone options, and you can choose what works best for you.
2. Explore pathways and prep for the job search
- Pathway U – Take an online career assessment to explore majors and career paths that will bring joy, purpose, and meaning to your life.
- Called: Online Field Guide on Canvas – Explore 4 modules full of different career tools, milestones, discernment practices, and activities/assignments that will help you figure out where you are going and how to get there. Submit optional assignments now and get online feedback from a graduate career advisor once Spring Quarter starts.
3. Connect with employers and apply for jobs
- Handshake: – Search thousands of internship and job postings locally, domestically, and abroad—with more added all the time.
- While the CCC isn't hosting in-person employer events in the spring, our team is working hard to launch new virtual opportunities for students to connect with employers and alumni. Stay tuned!
4. Get help and give help
- Switchboard – Post what you need or have to offer— from jobs and internships to housing, transportation, and more. Check out the listings, or add one of your own!
We’re here for you
We would love to support you as much as possible right now.
Stay safe and healthy,
The CCC Staff