What to expect at Zoom tutoring
What to Expect at Drop-in Tutoring
- You sign in online to and join a virtual queue (line) of students who want to talk with a tutor.
- On your turn, you have 15 minutes to ask questions.
- If you have more questions, you can rejoin at the end of the queue until drop-in hours end.
- Available for BIO, CHM, MAT, and PSY/SOC
What to Expect at Small Group Tutoring
- You need to go online at least 2 hours in advance to sign up for a small group appointment.
- At appointment time, you meet for 50 minutes with a tutor and up to 2 other students in your subject.
- Sign up is limited to one small group appointment per day.
- Available for BIO and CHM.
When will tutoring start for Spring 2021?
Math tutoring will start on Wednesday, March 31st. Tutoring for all other subjects will start the week of April 5th. Tutoring will be available through Sunday, June 6th.
How do I connect to tutoring?
Download the Penji app to get started!
Image of smartphone displaying the Penji app.
Use your SPU username and password to sign-up for a Penji account.
These videos will help you navigate the Penji app! Learn how to sign-up for and connect to tutoring.