What to expect at Zoom tutoring
What to Expect at Drop-in Tutoring
- You sign in online to and join a virtual queue (line) of students who want to talk with a tutor.
- On your turn, you have 10 minutes to ask questions.
- If you have more questions, you can rejoin at the end of the queue until drop-in hours end.
- Available for A&P, BIO, CHM, MAT, PSY/SOC and UFDN
What to Expect at Small Group Tutoring
- You need to go online at least 2 hours in advance to sign up for a small group appointment.
- At appointment time, you meet for 50 minutes with a tutor and up to 2 other students in your subject.
- Sign up is limited to one small group appointment per day.
- Available for A&P, BIO, and CHM.
When will tutoring start?
Math tutoring will start Wednesday, September 16 and tutoring for all other subjects will start the week of September 20th. Tutoring will be available through the Wednesday, November 18th.
How do I connect to tutoring?
Download the Penji app to get started!
Use your SPU username and password to sign-up for a Penji account.
These videos will help you navigate the Penji app! Learn how to sign-up for and connect to tutoring.