The Falcon Card Photo Upload System can be accessed by logging in with your SPU username and password.
The system will walk you step by step through the uploading, cropping and submission of your Falcon Card photo and a picture of your government-issued photo ID. First you will upload the unedited photograph of yourself that meets the stated guidelines and requirements. You'll have the opportunity to crop your photo as necessary once uploaded. Then you will upload a picture of your government-issued photo ID (passport, driver's license, military id, etc.)
Once you have finalized your submission, Falcon Card Services will review the photo and approve or disapprove it based on the requirements. You will receive communication about the approval status of your submission to your SPU e-mail address, however you can also use the CHECK STATUS page on the site. (Note: if you check the status of your submission and receive a "Student ID is not present in our database" this means your submission was disapproved and you should have an email with further details in your SPU email inbox.)
A Falcon Card Request Form must also be completed prior to receiving your Falcon Card.
Your Falcon Card will be printed with your approved photo on it. If an approved photo is submitted by August 23rd for the Fall 2021 quarter, your Falcon Card will be available at a designated location for distribution (undergraduate Orientation move-in, graduate orientation, etc.). Otherwise you will need to schedule an appointment with Falcon Card Services to receive your card.
- Current color photo with a solid, flat white background without indentation or pattern, taken indoors with natural light and flash that evenly illuminate your entire face.
- Full-face passport-style head shot directly facing and looking at the camera with open eyes, a natural expression, and no tilting of the head. Smiling is encouraged.
- Clothing must be visible, however, no uniforms or costumes are allowed.
- No hats, sunglasses, headphones, or other accessories that obstruct a complete view of the face, and no one other than you are allowed. Prescription glasses without glare or tint and religious head coverings are allowed only if worn on a daily basis.
- Do not crop or edit your photo in any way before submitting.
- Only .jpg files accepted with high resolution photographs being highly preferred.