For the 2019–20 yearly room and meal plan rates, visit Student Financial Services.
Find quarterly room and meal plan rates below.
Room rates (Quarterly)
Ashton, Hill, and Moyer (traditional residence halls)
- Double room: $2,224
- Triple room: $2,024
Arnett and Emerson (suite-style residence halls)
- Single room:$2,907
- Double room: $2,537
- Triple or quad room: $2,353
Campus houses and apartments
- One- or two-person unit (studio or one bedroom): $2,654
- Three-person unit (one or two bedrooms): $2,180
- Four-or-more person unit (two or more bedrooms): $2,180
- Two-person unit (one bedroom): $2,803
- Three-person unit (two bedrooms): $2,516
- Four-person unit (three bedrooms): $2,516
- Four-person unit (four bedrooms): $2,978
Meal plan rates (Quarterly)
- Weekly block 21: $1,871
- Weekly block 14: $1,767
- Weekly block 10: $1,682
- Weekly block 7: $1,615
- Block 50: $575
- Block 25: $301
Falcon Funds, SPU’s campus currency, may also be used for food-related purchases. Visit spu.edu/campuscards for more information.
Block meal plan rates are per purchase. Additional Block 50 and Block 25 plans may be purchased throughout the year as needed.
Get all of the cost and plan details on the downloadable Meal Plan Options 2019–20 (PDF).