Autumn Quarter 2020: Ashton, Hill, and Moyer rooms will be single occupancy and priced at the double rate. Arnett and Emerson rooms will be single or double occupancy and charged the single or double rate. Campus Houses and Apartments will be charged at their original room rate.
Room rates (Quarterly)
Ashton, Hill, and Moyer (traditional residence halls)
- Double room: $2,307
- Triple room: $2,107
Arnett and Emerson (suite-style residence halls)
- Single room:$2,987
- Double room: $2,607
- Triple or quad room: $2,418
Campus houses and apartments
- One- or two-person unit (studio or one bedroom): $2,727
- Three-person unit (one or two bedrooms): $2,240
- Four-or-more person unit (two or more bedrooms): $2,240
- Two-person unit (one bedroom): $2,880
- Three-person unit (two bedrooms): $2,585
- Four-person unit (three bedrooms): $2,585
- Four-person unit (four bedrooms): $3,060
Meal plan rates (Quarterly)
- Weekly block 21: $1,922
- Weekly block 14: $1,815
- Weekly block 10: $1,728
- Weekly block 7: $1,659
- Block 50: $591
- Block 25: $309
Falcon Funds, SPU’s campus currency, may also be used for food-related purchases. Visit the Falcon Card Services website for more information.
Block meal plan rates are per purchase. Additional Block 50 and Block 25 plans may be purchased throughout the year as needed.
Get all of the cost and plan details on the downloadable Meal Plan Options 2020–21 (PDF).