You must do three things to be assigned to campus housing:
1. Submit an Application
Access the housing portal via the student menu in the Banner Information System or go to spu.edu/housingapp.
- From the welcome page, select “application” in the menu bar to begin.
- If this is your first time entering the system, or if you have forgotten your username or password, go to spu.edu/findmyid.
2. Submit a $300 Housing Deposit
During the housing application process, you will be prompted to pay your deposit.
- You can pay by e-check (a no-fee service) or by credit card (with a 2.75 percent transaction fee).
- MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Discover Card are accepted. SPU cannot accept credit or debit card payments over the phone or in person.
If you would prefer to pay by paper check, mail a $300 check payable to SPU, with your ID number on the memo line, to the following address:
Seattle Pacific University
Housing and Meal Plan Services
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 312
Seattle, Washington 98119-1957
Note: Your housing deposit will not appear as a payment on your student account; it is held separately and released when you leave SPU housing, provided you have met your contract obligations and have not damaged your room.
3. Submit a $200 Advance Payment
If you haven’t already done so, accept your admission to SPU by submitting the $200 enrollment advance payment at spu.edu/advancepayment. The National Reply date is May 1.
- The $200 will be credited toward your first tuition payment.
If you need to cancel a housing application, send a written notice via email to email@example.com.
To receive a refund of your deposit, you must cancel your application by the following dates: