For more than 25 years, SPRINT has been contributing to community health and wholeness.
You can help support a specific student or team, as we connect SPU students to effective models of community engagement through opportunities to learn and serve both inside and outside the United States.
Purchase a Care Bag
Support SPRINT students by purchasing a care bag for your student living in SPU residence buildings. Proceeds will benefit students and their trip expenses. Care bags are $10 each and include a variety of snacks (sorry we are unable to accommodate for specific dietary sensitivities). Donations in excess of the per-bag ordered cost are tax deductible. Please print and mail a completed order form with a check postmarked by May 4, 2019. Further instructions are included on the order form.
Visit SPU’s Give Now page, then follow these instructions:
- Under Donation Information, fill in your gift amount ($10, $15, etc.).
- In the Designation drop down, choose “Other.”
- Type “SPRINT” in the “Other” text box.
- Click the “Add Gift to Cart” button.
- Under “Additional Information,” in the “In Memory/Honor of” box, type the student name and country to which they are traveling (e.g., Jane Doe – Guatemala SPRINT trip).
- Fill in the billing and payment information sections.
- If your employer matches gifts, fill in the Matching Gifts section.
- Click the “Give Now” button at the bottom of the page.
Donating with a check or cash
To make a tax-deductible donation toward your student’s trip, download and fill out this response card (PDF) and mail it with your donations to:
John Perkins Center/SPRINT
3307 3rd Ave. W, Suite 207
Seattle, WA 98119
You can also drop off your donation in the John Perkins Center office in SPU’s Student Union Building.
- All checks must be made payable to Seattle Pacific University.
- Designate on the memo line which SPRINT team you are supporting.
- To receive a tax-deductible receipt, DO NOT include a student’s name on your check.
- Fill out and include this response card (PDF), which includes the student’s team and name, with your contribution.
- Donations are nonrefundable.
Note: To be considered a charitable deduction, your donations must be made to Seattle Pacific University, not to an individual student. Any funds received in excess of the needs of the student’s trip will cover the costs of other SPRINT participants’ trips.
Students can use this payment system for “self-payments” toward their own trips. These payments are not tax-deductible:
Make a self-payment toward your SPRINT trip.