United Parcel Service (UPS)
has a Monday–Friday campus pickup at 3:30 p.m.*
- Available services: Ground, 3-day, 2nd day, and next-day air.
- Address must contain a street address.
- No post office boxes.
- Requires completed white UPS form provided by Mailing Services.
- Trackable at UPS.com by clicking “tracking.”
- Automatic $100 insurance included.
- International addresses must have a phone number.
To send a UPS package through SPU’s Mailing Services, drop off the package in the Mail Center or place it with your department’s outgoing mail for pick-up the next day.
*Packages processed after 3 p.m. on campus will go out the next business day.
UPS Ground Delivery Transit Days
The map below shows the delivery times for UPS ground delivery. Ground delivery and three-day select services are not available for Hawaii or Alaska.