Throughout the year, students can join other students in a variety of events through Multi-Ethnic programs.
- EC Family Dinner: We believe in food. We believe in family. We believe that food and family go hand in hand and help us nourish not only our bodies but also our minds and spirits. Join us for a quarterly EC family dinner, where good food, good people, and good conversation are always on the menu.
- MEP Bring a Bowl: Bring a bowl (or grab one in the office) and load it up with food in between your study session during Finals Week. Enjoy soup, snacks, and sweet treats. Take a moment to breathe with other EC students, leaders, and staff.
- Multicultural Night of Worship: MNOW is a worship service where the SPU community joins together to honor each other's cultures and highlight the diversity and beauty of God's kingdom through various forms of worship.
Early Connections Orientation: A two-day orientation program for students from diverse backgrounds, are the first in their family to go to college, and/or were a part of AVID, College Bound, TRIO, or similar program. Early Connections gets participants connected to essential campus resources and to people who will be important sources of support in their transition into life at SPU.
Student Congress on Racial Reconciliation: SCORR is held annually at Biola University. Each year CCCU schools from across the U.S. spend two days learning about racial reconciliation on college campuses. Students have the opportunity to hear from a speaker, attend breakout sessions, and interact with members from other respective schools.
Intercultural Retreat: Students from all backgrounds come together and engage with other students from a wide range of backgrounds and identities. This retreat is filled with fun, engaging, and thought provoking activities and discussions related to identity, diversity, and reconciliation.
- Culture Week: Culture Week is a campuswide week of events dedicated to engaging with culture through the lens of humility, inclusion, and celebration.
- MEP End-of-the-Year Celebration: MEP celebrates with students as they come to the end of the year and awards graduating seniors involved in intercultural leadership with a handmade honorary sash.