- Student Life Home
- Community and Leadership Development
- Cultural Understanding and Engagement
- Faith Formation and Christian Service
- Health and Wellness
- Integrated Learning and Academic Success
- Vocation and Calling
- Leadership Studies Minor
- Student Stories
- Community Life
- Activities and Clubs
- Health and Wellness
- Student Support and Safety
- Faith in Action
- Support and Services
- Policies and Procedures
- Falcon Flyer Newsletter
Vendor Table Reservation Request
Interested in hosting a vendor table at SPU?
Vendor reservations must be requested at least three business days in advance of the requested date. Exceptions to this policy may be made at the discretion of the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership.
Goods and services may not violate Seattle Pacific University Lifestyle Expectations or Community Standard Policies as described in the Student Guidebook. A full description of these policies is available upon request.
While on campus companies may not promote services that require students to enter into an official contract, such as a gym membership or lease. Companies or agencies offering or soliciting credit or charge cards are not allowed on Seattle Pacific University property. Banks and credit unions may offer credit cards only as a compliment to their other financial products. While on Seattle Pacific University property, vendors may not hold or promote raffles and chance games.
Vendor display materials, postings, advertisements, sandwich boards, and other marketing items are not permitted outside of the reserved space.
Vendors may not distribute materials or advertisements on campus outside of the reserved space.
Vendors may reserve up to three (3) days per month at the SUB Lobby and Weter locations, and one (1) day per month at the Gwinn Entry location. All reservations will be approved solely at the discretion of the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership.
Vendors are responsible for any costs associated with non-regular facility maintenance, cleaning, or furniture replacement directly related to their visit. Seattle Pacific University reserves the right to terminate vendor contracts at will.
If you wish to reserve a vendor table for Gwinn Commons, please do so via Roomfinder/EMS to have the space approved.
Exceptions may be made to this policy only at the discretion of the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership.
- $20.00 per location, per day, for vendors selling or promoting products with no affiliation to SPU that do or do not require purchase
- $10.00 per location per day, for non-profit organizations with a valid non-profit tax identification number, recruiters, and study abroad representatives
- $5.00 fee for each additional table needed by the specific vendor
- Fee exempt - reservation submitted through the Center for Career and Calling, or the Office of Student Employment
- Fee exempt - reservation for an ASSP acknowledged student group, club, or organization
- Fee exempt - reservation for, or partnering with, an on-campus department
Fees are subject to change without notice, at the discretion of the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership. All fees must be paid within 30 days of receiving an invoice from the University.