SPU Stay Smart
Information for Winter Quarter 2021.
2020-21 Important Dates
- Mar. 28 Residence halls open and new student check-in (1 p.m.)
- Mar. 29 Spring Quarter begins
- Apr. 2 Good Friday (holiday). No classes; offices closed
- Apr. 5 Easter Monday (classes before 12:30 p.m. are cancelled).
- Apr. 5 Last day to register or add classes without a late fee, or apply for audit
- Apr. 12 Last day to apply for independent study, internships, individual instruction, dissertation, and pass/no credit
- May 3 Summer session registration begins
- May 10-13 Autumn Quarter registration for admitted undergraduate and graduate/doctoral students
- May 31 Memorial Day (holiday). Offices closed.
- June 4 Last day of instruction
- June 7 Student Reading/Faculty In-Service Day
- June 7-10 Final exams
- June 11 Residence halls close for summer break (4 p.m.)
- June 12 Graduate Virtual Commencement Ceremony (2 p.m.)
- June 13 Undergraduate Virtual Commencement Ceremony (4 p.m.)
- June 14 (First) Summer Session begins