- Students living on campus are assigned check-in/move-in times between 1 and 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 25.
- Arnett, Ashton, Emerson, Hill, and Moyer Halls: Check-in starting at the times assigned below by last name at the main lobby of your residence hall.
- Starting at 1 p.m. A–G
- Starting at 1:45 p.m. H–P
- Starting at 2:30 p.m. Q–Z
- Campus Apartments: Check-in at Orientation Central (located on the first floor of the Student Union Building – building 24 on the campus map).
- New students who move in prior to Wednesday, September 5 (student athletes, international students, and dining services employees) must still go through the Orientation check-in line in their residence at the specified time.
- Residential meetings on the Orientation schedule are required for all residential students.
If you have questions about accessibility of campus housing facilities for family members on move-in day, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org