We are excited to welcome you into the Falcon Family! Please note that adjustments to the following schedule may occur due to shifting governmental and university policies concerning COVID-19. We are committed to your safety and complying with all Washington state and King County directives.
Before you arrive
- Make hotel reservations in Seattle. Learn more about lodging and accommodations.
- Be sure you are aware of your student’s check-in time.
- If your student is living on campus (in a residence hall or in a campus apartment), they will sign up for a check-in time on Wednesday, Sept. 8th between 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. You should plan on arriving at this time to go through the check-in process, then your student will be able to access their living area after check-in. Students won’t be able to enter their residential space until their designated move-ing block.
- If your student is not living on campus, you’re invited to check in at Orientation Check-In (Upper Gwinn) any time between 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 8th, or at Orientation Central (SUB Gazebo Room) from 8:30 – 9:45 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 9th.
Arriving on campus
- When you arrive on campus to move in your student, please follow the signs and park in one of our visitor parking lots. Once you are parked, proceed to Upper Gwinn Commons, our Orientation Check-In.
- Please check out the campus map to see our various parking lots available to you during your time on campus.
- Students, parents, and guests should all plan to check-in at Upper Gwinn.
- Students and those helping them move-in will be asked to wear face masks, unless not advisable for health reasons.
- To manage occupancy and flow, guests assisting their student with move-in will be encouraged to exit the residential area once they are finished with the moving process.
- After move-in, students and their guests are invited to a socially distanced, free catered dinner in Tiffany Loop. If your student has a check-in time between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 a.m., your dinner time is from 5–6:30 p.m. If your student received a move-in time between 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., your dinner time Is from 6:30–8 p.m.
- On-campus restroom access will be available in our Student Union Building, Weter Hall, and Upper Gwinn.