We are excited to welcome you into the Falcon Family!
Before you arrive
- Make hotel reservations in Seattle. Learn more about lodging and accommodations.
- Be aware of your student’s check-in time:
- If your student will live on campus (in a residence hall or in a campus apartment), they will be able to move into their residential space between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 8. Move-in times are coordinated based on participation in Early Connections and on the first letter of students’ last names.
- Early Connections participants will have priority check-in from 9:30 a.m.–10 a.m..
- Residential students with last names starting with A–L are invited to check in and move-in from 10 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Residential students with last names starting with M–Z are invited to check in and move in from 1:30 p.m.–4 p.m.
- Plan on arriving at this time to go through the check-in process in Upper Gwinn, then your student will be able to access their living area after check-in. Students won’t be able to enter their residential space until their designated move-in block.
- If your student will not live on campus and is not participating in Early Connections, you’re invited to check in at Orientation Check-In (Upper Gwinn) from 3–4:30 p.m. If for some reason you’re unable to participate in Thursday’s Welcome Dinner or Opening Welcome, stop by Orientation Central on the second floor of Weter Hall between 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday or between 10 a.m.–2 p.m. on Sunday.
Arriving on campus
- When you arrive on campus to move in your student, please follow the signs and park in one of our visitor parking lots. Once you are parked, proceed to Upper Gwinn Commons, our Orientation Check-In.
- Please check out the campus map to see our various parking lots available to you during your time on campus.
- Students, parents, and guests should all plan to check-in at Upper Gwinn.
- Students and those helping them move-in will be asked to wear face masks, unless not advisable for health reasons.
- To manage occupancy and flow, guests assisting their student with move-in will be encouraged to exit the residential area once they are finished with the moving process.
- After you check in, your student will meet with their Orientation Group at 4:45 p.m., followed by a free catered dinner in Tiffany Loop at 5:30 p.m. If your student has a move-in time between 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m., you will be released for dinner at 5:30 p.m. If your student received a move-in time between 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m., you will be released for dinner at 6 p.m.
- On-campus restroom access will be available in our Student Union Building, Weter Hall, and Upper Gwinn Commons.