Summer Sessions Highlights
- Summer registration begins Monday, May 3.
- First summer school classes begin: Monday, June 14.*
- Independence Day (Holiday): No Classes Monday, July 5.
- Second four-week session begins: Monday, July 12.
- Last day to register for independent studies, internships, individual instruction, or dissertation is Monday, July 12.
- Last summer school classes end: Friday, August 13.*
- Your grades will be available by, or before, August 27.
*Start and end dates vary by program and class. See the Undergraduate Time Schedule or Graduate Time Schedule for specific dates for your course(s).
Summer Registration Deadlines
Summer term is divided into multiple sessions (as listed below). Each summer course is associated with a particular summer session. You can find the session associated with a course ("Summer Part_") at the bottom of the information box that appears when you click on the course title in the Summer Class List located in the Summer Time Schedule.
Your ability to add or drop a summer course via the web (online) ends on the first day of the session associated with the course, whether or not your course begins on that same day. To register for or drop a course after web registration has closed, but before the day the course first meets, complete a Registration Form for Admitted Students (PDF) or Registration Form for Non-matriculated Students (PDF), scan it, and email it to email@example.com.
Full Term Web Add/Drop Deadline: June 14, 2021
Blakely Island Web Add/Drop Deadline: June 14, 2021
Summer Part A Web Add/Drop Deadline: June 14, 2021
Summer Part B Web Add/Drop Deadline: July 19, 2021
Summer Part C Web Add/Drop Deadline: June 28, 2021
Extended Deadline Web Add/Drop Deadline: July 12, 2021
Summer Part F Web Add/Drop Deadline: July 19, 2021
Summer Part G Web Add/Drop Deadline: June 21, 2021