Summer Session Highlights
- Summer registration begins Friday, May 15.
- First summer school classes begin: Monday, June 15.*
- Independence Day (Holiday): No Classes Friday, July 3.
- Second four-week session begins: Monday, July 13
- Last day to register for independent studies, internships, individual instruction, or dissertation is Monday, July 13.
- Last summer school classes end: Friday, August 14.*
- Your grades will be available by, or before, August 28.
*Start and end dates vary by program and class. See the Undergraduate Time Schedule or Graduate Time Schedule for specific dates for your course(s).
Summer Registration Deadlines
Summer term is divided into multiple sessions (as listed below). Each summer course is associated with a particular summer session. You can find the session associated with a course ("Summer Part_") at the bottom of the information box that appears when you click on the course title in the Summer Class List located in the Summer Time Schedule.
Your ability to add or drop a summer course via the web (online) ends on the first day of the session associated with the course, whether or not your course begins on that same day. To register for or drop a course after web registration has closed, but before the day the course first meets, you may complete a Registration Form for Admitted Students (PDF) or Registration Form for Non-matriculated Students (PDF) and fax it to (206) 281-266, or mail it to Student Academic Services, 3307 3rd Ave W, Suite 113, Seattle, WA 98119.
Full Term Web Add/Drop Deadline: June 15, 2020
Summer Part A Web Add/Drop Deadline: June 15, 2020
Summer Part B Web Add/Drop Deadline: June 22, 2020
Summer Part C Web Add/Drop Deadline: July 13, 2020
Extended Deadline Web Add/Drop Deadline: July 20, 2020
Summer Part F Web Add/Drop Deadline: June 22, 2020
Summer Part G Web Add/Drop Deadline: June 29, 2020
Summer Part H Web Add/Drop Deadline: July 20, 2020