Campus Card Services
Navigation Menu



Terms & Conditions


Sea Pac Pass Account

Contact Us



  1. Do I have to pay to have my Sea Pac Pass replaced if it is stolen?

  2. Yes. You will be charged the current card-replacement fee.

  3. Do I need to have cash with me for a temporary or replacement Sea Pac Pass?

  4. No. Charges will be applied to your account with the University.

    You will receive an email notifying you when your electronic statement is posted. Your statement will include the payment due date. Note: Late payments will result in a late fee and a past-due hold on your account.

  5. Do I get a new Sea Pac Pass every year?

  6. No. Your Sea Pac Pass is expected to last you for the duration of your time at Seattle Pacific University. If your card is damaged, lost, or stolen, you will need to request a replacement card.

  7. What if I don’t like my picture?

  8. If you would like a new picture, your photo can be retaken at University Services, and you will be charged a replacement card fee.

    Your Sea Pac Pass is for identification purposes. Do not in any way tamper with your card. Your name, I.D. number, and picture must be visible. If that information is not visible on your Sea Pac Pass, it will not be accepted at any campus location.

  9. What should I do if my Sea Pac Pass won’t work to get me into buildings anymore?

  10. If your Sea Pac Pass is damaged in any way, you must come to University Services to get a replacement card, and you will be charged a replacement fee.

  11. Do I need to have my Sea Pac Pass to get into Gwinn?

  12. Yes. You must have your Sea Pac Pass for entrance into Gwinn and for payment at all dining locations.

  13. What should I do if I don’t have my Sea Pac Pass right now but can locate it in the next few days?

  14. If you believe your Sea Pac Pass is not lost, you can request a temporary card that is good for the following three business days. You will be charged the current temporary card fee.

  15. What if I have a name change?

  16. First, you will need to change your name with the registration office. After 24 hours have passed, go to University Services to obtain a new Sea Pac Pass at no charge.

  17. I still have an old card design, will my card still work?

  18. Cards prior to the 2008–09 academic year will hold their functionality and continue to work as long as you maintain an active status at the University.

  19. How do I add money on my card?

  20. Add money online at Campus Card Services under Access Account.

  21. How do my parents add money to my student account?

  22. From, click Access Account. Click the link under Parents, Guardians or other Relatives that says: Click Here to Deposit into a Student's Account.


  23. How do I get a refund?

  24. Meal plan Advantage Points are nonrefundable and nontransferable.

    Debit Dollars that have a balance greater than $1.00 are refundable upon request to patrons who cease to be either a registered student or an employee of the University. Debit Dollars are nontransferable.