The Quartermasters Building is located on the Crockett Lake side of Casey’s South Entrance. Built in the early 1900’s and originally used as a military storehouse, the facility was completely remodeled in 2001 and is now fully wheelchair accessible. This building is suitable for groups of 16-29 people, and it is ideal for groups who want to keep their varied activities under one roof. This building contains spaces for groups to meet, cook, eat and sleep within one facility.
Five bedrooms with varying bed arrangements, including:
- Bunk beds
- Twin beds
- Full beds
- Dining table
- Standard Household Appliances, including:
- Electric four-burner stove & oven
- Chest Freezer
- Coffee maker
- Cooking and baking utensils
- Dishes and cutlery for 29 people
- Open Lounge area outside kitchen
- Large meeting room, including:
- Table and chairs for 30 (will seat 50 theatre-style)
- Ceiling-mounted digital projector
- Wall-mounted screen
- DVD/VCR players
- Laptop connector cables
*Men’s and women’s bathrooms with showers are easily accessible from the bedroom area.
*Linens are not provided, however linen packets are available to rent for $10 per packet. Each packet contains one blanket, two sheets, one pillow and pillowcase, one towel and washcloth.
Quartermaster's Building Description (pdf)