Services Provided at SPU Health Services
Welcome to the Health Center. We offer reduced cost healthcare to enrolled students, staff and faculty of Seattle Pacific University. See Costs and Insurance for specifics. We look forward to serving you.
Health Services is staffed with Nurse Practitioners. They can diagnoses, write prescriptions, and refer to specialty clinics, if needed. Appointments are preferred, although walk-ins are accepted for urgent needs. Listed below are some of the services provided. Please contact us if you have other needs.
Diagnosis, treatment, and management of:
- Acute Illnesses (colds, flu, headaches, & urinary tract infection)
- Chronic Problems (diabetes, & asthma)
- Injuries (cuts, burns, sprains, & sports injuries)
- Mental Health (depression, anxiety, & eating disorders)
- Laboratory Services (Blood draws, urinalysis, & STD testing)*
- Refill Prescriptions (from us or outside providers)
- Drug and Alcohol Support, including Smoking Cessation
- General Physicals (Sports, SPRINT, Travel & Jobs)*
- Women’s Annual Exams (including pap smears)*
- Pre-Marital Consultations
- Travel Consultations*
- Colorblind Testing
Please note that SPU Health Services is no longer able to administer allergy shots in our clinic.
- Imaging Studies completed at Ballard Hospital, (x-ray, CT scan, MRI, & ultrasound)
- Referrals to outside providers and specialists
- Nebulizer Treatments*
- Suture Removal
- Health Education
- Wellness Materials
- Free Equipment Rentals (crutches & vaporizers)
*Fee Applies. See Costs and Insurance for specifics.