Student Loan Exit Sessions: Each spring, SFS offers graduating and interested student loan borrowers the opportunity to attend a student loan exit session. During the session you will receive:
- Important information about your responsibilities for repaying your loan(s)
- Stafford and Grad PLUS loans online exit information
- Perkins, Nursing and SPU Institutional loan exit documents that must be completed
- Information about loan repayment, consolidation, deferment and forbearance options
- Information about money management and loan repayment strategies
You will need to provide address and phone information for relative and non-relative contact references in your exit processes.
These persons should be persons who will know how to reach you in the next five to ten years.
Spring Quarter 2014 Exit Sessions
Students planning to graduate spring and summer terms need to attend; all students are welcome. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the session to sign in. Picture ID is required to receive your exit counseling packet. No registration required.
Session dates for spring 2014 coming soon!
Individual student loan exit counseling sessions may be requested for spring graduates who are unable to attend one of the group sessions. Completion of online exit counseling for Stafford loans is encouraged prior to requesting an appointment. Student loan exit information will be mailed to fall, winter and summer quarter graduates, and to students who withdraw or drop to less than half-time enrollment. All students are welcome to contact SFS if an appointment to discuss loan repayment is desired.
Loan Repayment Resources
Last Updated: 10/16/2013