Sharpen is a ministry for all SPU students that live off-campus or in the Campus Housing and Apartments (CHA). The Sharpen Ministry Team seeks to model what it looks like to live in Christian community by hosting events that bring commuter students together. These events include a weekly Post-Chapel Lunch, immediately following the Tuesday Chapel service in the Fine Center of First Free Methodist Church. Sharpen also hosts a series of small groups throughout the year in conjuction with Community Bible Study.
Ways to Connect:
- Meet the 2014-2015 Sharpen Ministry Team.
- You can follow Sharpen on social media at Facebook.
- To learn more about Community Bible Study, click here.
- Watch a video introduction of the Sharpen Ministry here.
- To get connected or to learn more about the Sharpen Ministry, email us here.
* The Sharpen ministry is a collaborative partnership between the Office of Christian Community and Ministry (OCCM) and the Associated Students of Seattle Pacific.