Advisory Council on Diversity and Reconciliation
February 2018 saw the launch of the Advisory Council on Diversity and Reconciliation (ACDR), a cross-departmental group which will provide input and direction to the design and implementation of Universitywide diversity efforts and the practice of reconciliation as a core distinctive at SPU.
As part of its key functions, the ACDR
- advises on proposed Universitywide diversity goal areas and performance indicators;
- reviews proposals and makes recommendations for the awarding of diversity seed grants;
- contributes knowledge and insights to the development of a comprehensive set of diversity-related resources and professional development opportunities for faculty and staff;
- gives input about present and long-term University diversity, equity, and inclusion policies and practices; and
- serves as a forum for discussion about diversity needs on campus.
The Advisory Council on Diversity and Reconciliation is currently on hiatus while SPU conducts a search for the next Vice Provost of Inclusive Excellence. Please contact email@example.com for more information.