The Office of Inclusive Excellence offers seed grants up to $1,500 to support:
- department-wide initiatives that advance one or more of the University's strategic diversity goal areas, and
- special projects that address an already-identified campus diversity, equity, and inclusion initiative.
To learn more about the Diversity Seed Grants, visit our page here. Apply for a seed grant here.
The Autumn 2020 timeline is as follows:
- Application opens September 19
- Application closes November 1
- Award notifications December 14
- Award disbursed January 2021
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2020