The Office of Inclusive Excellence offers seed grants up to $1,500 to support:
- department-wide initiatives that advance one or more of the University's strategic diversity goal areas, and
- special projects that address an already-identified campus diversity, equity, and inclusion initiative.
To learn more about the Diversity Seed Grants, visit our page here. Apply for a seed grant here.
The Winter 2021 timeline is as follows:
- Application opens January 9
- Application closes February 21
- Award notifications March 29
- Award disbursed April 2021
Posted: Monday, January 04, 2021