Helping during this TC3 visit
Whether you are an SPU student, faculty member, staff member, or an individual or part of an area community group, you can make a difference while Tent City 3 is hosted on the Seattle Pacific campus.
- During their encampment, Tent City 3 residents are our neighbors. We need to respect their boundaries, and make sure they have opportunities to say no to our requests, however generous or important.
- No one should just enter TC3. All visitors should check-in at their front desk.
In addition, the host committee is requesting that anyone wanting to engage in a more formal way (more than just a hello or a brief conversation), to please fill out a form below with your specific request:
Are you student?
Here are some of the best ways you can get involved:
- Help with Move-In Day on Saturday, November 18, 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Work with a group to prepare a meal or organize an event/activity.
- Take a tour with a class. (Your professor will need to fill out forms to schedule this request.)
Many thanks for your support of Tent City 3 at SPU!
—TC3 Host Committee