Bachelor’s degrees will be conferred with honors for undergraduate students based on the following criteria:
- The student must have completed at least 75 quarter hours in residence at Seattle Pacific University.
- Honors are based on the SPU GPA only.
- All courses taken at SPU (except ESL and other courses numbered below 1000) are included in the GPA for honors and must meet the minimum grade-point average required for the honor.
- Honors for post-baccalaureate students require the minimum GPA in the entire work necessary for the degree, including the minimum 45 credits required in residence.
- Students must meet the graduation application deadlines to have honors recognized at Commencement. Graduation honors are computed for Commencement on the basis of work completed through Winter Quarter for Spring Quarter and Summer Sessions graduates.