Kay Knierim, veterans certifying official
- Responsible for certifying and monitoring your enrollment, academic process, and other academic-related information.
- SAS Registration and Records Office (Demaray Hall 151) is responsible for certifying and monitoring your enrollment, academic process, and other academic-related information.
- Contact email@example.com.
Chris Landerdahl, student financial services coordinator
- Assists you to help calculate your SPU costs including VA benefits, receive VA checks, and other financial-related information.
- Student Financial Services (Demaray Hall 10).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-281-2687.
Trevor Gazes, Vet Corps navigator
- Helps introduce you to the variety resources available at SPU to veterans and their dependents, and help you navigate the range of services available through the WDVA and other public and private organizations who focus on helping veterans.
- Library, Second Floor
- Contact email@example.com or 206-281-2577.
Military and Veterans Support Club (MVSC)
The SPU Military and Veteran Support Club exists to create awareness and support for past, present, and future soldiers who sacrifice for the country. The MVSC hosts Memorial Day and Veterans Day events each year, open to the community.
The club also participates in many volunteer opportunities, including an annual care-package program for units overseas and community outreach projects. To find upcoming events and more information about the MVSC, visit facebook.com/spusva.