Things to do
- Understand your Offer of Financial Assistance.
- Complete all requirements on or before the deadline(s).
- Figure out what you will owe and how you will pay it.
- If you so desire, give your parent(s), legal guardian(s), or spouse authorization to access your records.
- Bring money with you to campus for books and supplies — about $350 per quarter. You may want to consider using Falcon Funds for books and other purchases on campus.
- Review all of this section (“Managing Your Financial Aid”).
- Keep in touch with us! Check your SPU email regularly, and be sure to contact us with any questions or changes to your financial aid information.
Student Loan Advocate
For information and resources about student loan repayment, or to submit a complaint relating to your student loans or student loan servicer, please visit www.wsac.wa.gov/loan-advocacy or contact the Student Loan Advocate at email@example.com.