What Falcon Bound students receive
- Full tuition, covered by federal, state, and SPU grant and scholarship aid (up to 18 credits per quarter)
- Commitment to cover your tuition for up to four years (through senior class level status - whichever comes first)
- Other traditional SPU aid resources to help cover room and board, as well as books (e.g., work study, loans)
- Apply to SPU for free by using code SPUgift.
Falcon Bound Eligibility
- Be eligible for the College Bound Scholarship Program
- Achieve either a 1220 or higher score on the SAT, 25 or higher composite score on the ACT, or have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be enrolled full time (12-18 credits)
- Maintain College Bound eligibility and satisfactory academic progress while attending SPU
- Submit the FAFSA or WASFA for eligibility.
Call 206-281-2021 or 800-366-3344 or email email@example.com
Experience it for yourself
Plan your visit
Promoting cross-cultural competence