In support of the FIRST mission, Seattle Pacific University is offering two merit-based scholarships, each for $5,000, to high school seniors who have participated on a FIRST team during their junior or senior year. The scholarship may be used for any undergraduate course of study at Seattle Pacific University. The scholarship is renewable up to a total of $20,000 over four years, contingent upon maintaining good academic standing. Each recipient must meet the regular academic requirements for admission to the University.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a senior in high school.
- Have participated in at least one full season during your junior or senior year on a FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) team or a FIRST Tech Challenge.
- Apply and be admitted to Seattle Pacific University as a full-time student. You do not need to be admitted at the time you apply for this scholarship.
- Have an SAT score of at least 1100 and a GPA of at least 3.3 (on a scale of 4.0).
Scholarship Application Package Contents
To apply for the Seattle Pacific University FIRST Scholarship, complete the application package, including:
- A completed Seattle Pacific University FIRST Scholarship application
- A letter of recommendation from an adult mentor/coach on your FIRST team
To be considered, your application package must be submitted no later than February 1.
Call 206-281-2021 or 800-366-3344 or email email@example.com for more information.