Thursday, February 25, 2021
4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Seattle Pacific University
Cultural Connections Online highlights and celebrates the accomplishments of our incoming first generation students, students of color, and their families. Seattle Pacific University is committed to the work of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want to take this time to honor you and your journey.
During our time together, you will:
- Have the opportunity to discuss diversity at Seattle Pacific with students and staff.
- Begin developing relationships with current students and other future SPU Falcons.
- See the campus (virtually!) through the eyes of current students who represent a variety of different cultural backgrounds.
All admitted students interested in learning about ethnic diversity at SPU are welcome. However, this event may be especially beneficial to:
- Students who are the first in their family to attend a four-year university in the United States.
- Students who have an ethnic or racial background that is historically underrepresented in higher education (for example, but not limited to: Black/African American, Native American/Alaskan Native, Hispanic/Latinx, Native Hawaiian/Asian-Pacific Islander, multiracial).