Get to know other Future Falcons from your area this summer!
If you are a freshman or transfer student coming to SPU in September, you're invited to enter our Summer Social photo contest. Organize a Summer Social with at least 5 other Future Falcons in your area, snap a photo, and enter it for a chance to win an SPU t-shirt!
- Go to a park and take a group picture on the swings
- Gather at a summer festival and snap a pic with some of the food you eat
- Take a picture at the beach ... like the SPU admissions team did after they got their new SPU swag
- Get together with a group of at least 5 first-time SPU students from your area. The 2018 Seattle Pacific Future Falcons page on Facebook is a great way to meet incoming freshmen from your area!
- Take a group photo during your event, and make sure someone is repping SPU gear.
- Post your photo on social media with #SPUsummersocial.
- Submit an entry form with your and your team's contact info.
We’ll pick winners at the end of July, August, and right before Orientation in September. You're only eligible to win once, but we'll pick up to 10 winning groups each month.
After each round, the SPU Admissions team will choose their favorite photos. Winning team members receive SPU t-shirts and the student who coordinated the get together will also receive a $10 Amazon gift card.