Prize(s). Each winner will receive two vouchers for a Seattle Scenic Seaplane Tour, provided by Kenmore Air, and a Kenmore Air hat. The retail value of each voucher is approximately $99 and the retail value of the hat is approximately $25. The vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of issuance. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize. Participants must provide valid and accurate contact information. Winners must be present to win. The drawing is administered by Seattle Pacific University (address: 3307 3rd Ave W; Seattle, WA 98119).
Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. Limit of one entry per person. Employees of Seattle Pacific University (SPU) and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.
Entries. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Only entries submitted at the website/portal designated by SPU may be used to enter the drawing. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received via a drawing, and the odds of winning will depend on the number of entries. All blanks must be filled in accurately or entry may be considered ineligible. Winner must register and visit Seattle Pacific University on one of the “Falcon Fridays” on 10/25/19, 1/17/20, 2/14/20, 2/28/20, or 5/1/20, or must register for and attend one of the Admitted Student Preview events during which SPU conducts a drawing, in order to receive the prize. A maximum of one winner will be selected for each such visit event and will be identified in connection with such visit event.
Publicity/Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winners grant SPU permission to use their names, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with SPU publications and marketing, and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
Disqualification/Fraud. Failure to comply with any published drawing rules is grounds for immediate disqualification from the drawing. SPU reserves the right to disqualify any entry not conforming to the rules of the drawing at any time. SPU assumes no responsibility for entry fraud committed by any entrant. In the event it is determined that an ineligible entrant wins a prize, SPU reserves all rights to the ownership and return of the prize.
Liability Release. By participating in the drawing, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against SPU and its trustees, employees, and agents for any injury or loss, including loss of property or even loss of life, which may arise out of or in connection with participation in the drawing, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, a winner must sign a release provided by SPU, and if the winner is a minor then the winner’s parent or legal guardian must also sign the release. Kenmore Air may require that winners agree to additional releases of liability in order to redeem a voucher.
Miscellaneous. Each winner is responsible for all applicable taxes that result from receipt of any prize. A list of winners and prizes awarded may be requested from SPU by mailing SPU at: Seattle Pacific University; c/o Office of University Communications; 3307 3rd Ave W; Seattle, WA 98119.
Compliance with Law. The conduct of the drawing is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The offer is void where prohibited.
Redeeming Voucher. Redeeming a voucher is subject to all applicable rules imposed by Kenmore Air, which rules may be revised by Kenmore Air at any time in its sole discretion. Unless otherwise determined by Kenmore Air, the following rules apply:
- Seattle Scenic Seaplane Tour flights require check-in at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Seattle Scenic Seaplane Tour gift vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of issuing.
- Seats for passengers who have not checked in by flight closure time may be released.
- In order to maintain an on-schedule operation, aircraft may depart prior to scheduled departure time (after flight closure).
- Drawing winner must either be 18 years of age at the time of the flight or must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older at the time of the flight.
- Government-issued photo ID is required for adult passengers on domestic routes.
- Missing a flight – defined as failure for any reason to check in prior to flight closing – results in full forfeiture of the fare for the missed flight segment.
- Passengers missing a flight may fly stand-by on the next available flight over the same route at no additional charge.
- Flights may be delayed, curtailed, or cancelled at any time due to weather conditions, in the sole discretion of Kenmore Air.