SEATTLE PACIFIC UNIVERSITY - DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
Directions to Seattle Pacific University, 3307 3rd Avenue W., Seattle
FROM I-5 (NORTH OR SOUTH)
- Exit 169 – N. 50th Street (marked “Seattle Pacific University”).
- Turn west onto N. 50th Street and proceed to Fremont Avenue N.
- Turn left onto Fremont Avenue N. and cross the Fremont Bridge.
- Turn right immediately after the bridge onto Florentia Street.
- Go one block and turn right onto Nickerson Street.
- Continue on Nickerson Street to 3rd Avenue W. and turn left.
- You are now on campus. Remain on 3rd Avenue W. for three blocks.
- Turn right onto W. Dravus Street and turn right again into the tiered parking lot.
PARKING AT SEATTLE PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
Seattle Pacific University Parking Lot Map (PDF)
- Ross Lot: between W. Bertona Street and W. Cremona Street on 3rd Avenue W.
- Dravus Lot: W. Dravus Street and 4th Avenue W.
- McKenna Lot: between 3rd Avenue W. and 6th Avenue W. on W. Nickerson Street
- Otto Miller South Lot: W. Nickerson Street and 3rd. Avenue W.