SEATTLE PACIFIC UNIVERSITY - DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
(Location of Ivy Cutting)
3307 3rd Avenue W., Seattle
FROM I-5 (NORTH OR SOUTH)
- Exit 169 – N. 50th Street (marked “Seattle Pacific University”).
- Turn west onto N. 50th Street and proceed to Fremont Avenue N.
- Turn left onto Fremont Avenue N. and cross the Fremont Bridge.
- Turn right immediately after the bridge onto Florentia Street.
- Go one block and turn right onto Nickerson Street.
- Continue on Nickerson Street to 3rd Avenue W. and turn left.
- You are now on campus. Remain on 3rd Avenue W. for three blocks.
- Turn right onto W. Dravus Street and turn right again into the tiered parking lot.
PARKING AT SEATTLE PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
Seattle Pacific University Parking Lot Map (PDF)
- Ross Lot: between W. Bertona Street and W. Cremona Street on 3rd Avenue W.
- Dravus Lot: W. Dravus Street and 4th Avenue W.
- McKenna Lot: between 3rd Avenue W. and 6th Avenue W. on W. Nickerson Street
- Otto Miller South Lot: W. Nickerson Street and 3rd. Avenue W.
TACOMA DOME - DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
(Location of Undergraduate Commencement ceremony)
2727 East D Street Tacoma, WA 98421
- Head Southeast on W Nickerson Street toward Queen Anne Ave N
- Continue onto Westlake Ave N
- Turn left to stay on WestlakeAvenue N
- Turn left onto Valley Street
- Turn right onto Valley Street
- Turn right onto Fairview Avenue N
- Turn left onto the ramp to I-5 S
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-5 S
- Take Exit 133 for I-705 N
- Keep Right follow signs for Tacoma Dome/E 26 Street
*Check traffic and current construction around the Tacoma Dome before planning your trip!
Free parking is only available in the Tacoma Dome lots A, C, D, F, and G. The LeMay Car Museum grass lot is NOT free. ADA spaces are available in Lot E and K.