SPU Voices is a digital publication focused on the stories of the people who make up the Seattle Pacific University community. It features stories written about and by SPU students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
It also home to the online version of Response, Seattle Pacific’s award-winning magazine for thoughtful Christians worldwide, rooted in the people, life, and mission of Seattle Pacific University. The magazine explores the encounter between education, faith, and culture, and is an informed voice for Christian engagement in the world.
Become a Student
- Interior design graduate Courtney Michaels blogs her way to home improvement
- SPU biology grad Corrie Mauldin: Planting trees to impact poverty in East Africa
- Doris Heritage and Lani Taylor: Seattle Pacific runners look to the future
- Top family photos of SPU’s 2018 incoming class
- Summer adventures: Top eight photos of SPU’s 2018 incoming class