SPU Voices is a digital publication focused on the stories of the people who make up the Seattle Pacific University community. It features stories written about and by SPU students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
It also home to the online version of Response, Seattle Pacific’s award-winning magazine for thoughtful Christians worldwide, rooted in the people, life, and mission of Seattle Pacific University. The magazine explores the encounter between education, faith, and culture, and is an informed voice for Christian engagement in the world.
Become a Student
- Homecoming 2019 reunites alumni, parents, and friends of SPU
- Black History Month career-networking events brainchild of international student
- How are new majors and minors created at Seattle Pacific?
- Explore Seattle’s Pioneer Square with SPU student athletes
- School of Education: Professors Ellis, Nagy, and Prenevost to retire